Full Spectrum Pregnancy Support
Expectful is HSA/FSA Eligible
Experience our hypnobirthing birth course with your annual subscription and your full access is covered by your HSA/FSA. With your membership, tap into a world of community, care, and 1:1 services supporting you from fertility through pregnancy, and wherever motherhood takes you.
Purchase class and start subscription today for $69.99.*
Powerful body. Powerful mind. Prepare for childbirth with your whole being.
Your Expectful membership includes:
What is or is not considered an FSA or HSA eligible expense depends on your specific carrier. However, childbirth classes are almost always considered an eligible expense and can be expensed for the full price of the course. This is especially true if topics such as labor, delivery procedures, and breathing techniques are covered, which Expectful’s Hypnobirthing Course includes.
The Expectful childbirth education class includes:
- An explanation of the birth process
- Exploration in self-hypnosis
- Visualisations and affirmations for labor
- Birth partner support guide
- Breath, imagery, and counting techniques for pain management
- Reading your baby during labor
- Birth positions & comfort techniques
- Controlling your birth environment
- Guidance on making decisions during labor
- Managing medications, cesareans, inductions, or anything unplanned or unexpected
- Call your HSA/FSA plan administrator to verify your benefits and any information they require.
- Purchase the course online here using your HSA/FSA card, or using your personal credit card.
- To obtain your itemized receipt for HSA/FSA eligibility, you can email email@example.com with the subject: HSA/FSA itemized receipt. Save this receipt for your records.
- Carefully follow the steps for reimbursement as described by your HSA/FSA carrier.
An itemized receipt is a receipt that includes specific information required by your HSA/FSA carrier. We can provide an invoice for you to submit to your carrier with the required information. If you pay for your childbirth class directly with your HSA/FSA card, you still need to request the itemized receipt and save it in case you’re asked to submit it at a later time. If you pay with a personal credit card or cash and plan to submit the expense for reimbursement, an itemized receipt is required to submit along with the Letter of Medical Necessity to your HSA/FSA administrator. To obtain your itemized receipt, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: HSA/FSA itemized receipt. Or You will receive an itemized receipt via email as soon as the course purchase is complete. Save this receipt for your records.
Many FSH/HSA carriers require a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) from your doctor. This is a basic letter describing your medical condition (aka. pregnancy), why you need the class, and how the instruction will meet your educational needs. We always recommend that you check with your FSA/HSA carrier and pass the info along to your midwife or doctor.