How a Fertility Coach can support you
Balance hormones & improve your chances
Holistic help for a receptive mind, body—and spirit
Communication around the tough stuff
Decisions, decisions, decisions
Meet our Fertility Coaches:
There are no regulations for fertility coaches in place, so it’s important to determine what you need from a coach. Some coaches are certified health coaches, life coaches, some may have a PhD in Chinese medicine, and others may hold a certification in fertility awareness.
Because of the diverse areas of expertise that fertility coaches can offer, it is important to choose a fertility coach that aligns with your particular needs, whether that’s balancing hormones or energy, navigating fertility treatments, or reconciling loss.
It varies. Some women and or couples meet with a fertility coach just once while others need a few follow-up visits for check-ins. If you’ve experienced loss or are going through a course of fertility treatments, it may be common to have regular visits with a fertility coach for ongoing support.
When you are feeling overwhelmed by the contradictory advice out there or just want to feel more confident in your reproductive well-being, it’s probably time to call a fertility coach. Those who most benefit are those who are looking for personalized, non-judgemental support in:
- Improving your health for fertility (energy, hormones, environment, habits)
- Managing anxiety, stress, expectations
- Feeling less alone when no one else understands
- Reconciling relationships, boundaries, and communication
- Developing coping and healing strategies for key moments (before/after embryo transfer, two-week wait, loss, test results)
- Making key decisions, setting up goals and action plans
When you book an appointment with a fertility coach, you’ll complete a questionnaire so that your fertility coach can be oriented to your particular circumstances and be ready to answer your questions.