Social Media + Creative Lead
At Expectful, we believe that we can help raise the healthiest, happiest generation of children this world has ever seen.
That’s why we launched a guided meditation app for soon-to-be and new parents in 2016. We’ve received over 80,000 downloads, hundreds of 5-star reviews, and are doing research at major universities on the positive impacts Expectful can have pregnant and new moms.
We’re looking for a star to make our brand come to life by creating witty social media and in-app content, communicate a unique brand voice, and help produce video shorts that drive a shift in culture, attitudes, conversation and ultimately parenting habits. As the Social Media and Creative Lead, you’ll produce content that grabs attention, tackles taboos and educates. You will be part of a talented, dynamic team of passionate colleagues. You will work closely with our community guide, data analyst, marketers, and designers and report to the Founder and CEO.
– Communicate brand voice and tone across all Expectful properties and social media channels
– Create original content for marketing and web
– Build brand and influencer partnerships
– Own and maintain the social calendar
– Drive exponential growth in Expectful’s social media following
– Interact daily with Expectful followers to build brand conversations across all channels
– You are driven, bold and love connecting with people online and in person.
– You are a progressive thinker that’s not afraid to challenge the status quo if it’s for the better of humanity.
– You are an exceptional writer.
– You are creative, organized and reliable. You thrive in working on both solo and team projects.
– You stay up-to-date with current trends, events and movements within the fertility, pregnancy and motherhood space.
– You’re entrepreneurial — you are hungry for constant improvement and growth.
– You aren’t afraid to put a stake in the ground and have opinions.
– You understand social media marketing concepts and metrics
– You have experience with copy, social media, photography and videography.
Bonus: you’ve built a significant following through social media or blogging, have strong visual design skills, and meditate.
The Expectful Family:
Hi. We’re the Expectful family.
A few years ago, we stumbled on research that shows a woman’s emotional and mental health during pregnancy and early parenthood has an enormous impact on her and the health of her baby in ways that can last a lifetime. We learned that it’s an almost completely neglected area of pre and postnatal care, and found studies that show meditation can help.
Based on that, we formed a talented, dynamic, fast-paced team of (mostly) parents that love what we do.
We’re joined by some of the world’s best investors and industry leaders.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with…
– A paragraph on the most creative gift you’ve ever given
– A paragraph about a time you brought people together
– A paragraph about why you’d be a great fit for this role
*Please have the subject say: Expectful Fun
If we like what we see, we’ll ask you to complete our Social Media + Creative Lead Challenge to get a good idea of what you’re capable of.