Social Media Lead (part-time)
This is a remote, part-time position. The estimated time commitment is ~20 hours/week.
Expectful exists to heal the world from the inside out, one family at a time. We do this by providing hopeful, expectant, & new families with the tools they need to nurture their mental and emotional health.
We developed the #1 meditation app for fertility, pregnancy, and parenthood and are propelled by decades of research that connect a parent’s mind with the health of their baby.
We are searching for a passionate Social Media Lead to lead a supportive space for parents and grow our community. You will work closely with our Head of Operations and Head of Community and focus primarily on growing our Instagram channel.
We’re looking for a star to make our brand come to life by creating powerful social media conversations, embodying Expectful’s brand voice, and help create content that drives a shift in culture, attitudes, conversation and ultimately parenting habits.
- Curate and create content for daily Instagram posts, regular Instagram story features, and one weekly Facebook post
- Own and maintain Expectful’s social calendar including giveaways, collaborations, takeovers, and IG TV / Live programming
- Maintain growth and healthy engagement while driving app downloads from social channels
- Nurture relationships with other brands, ambassadors, and influencers while ensuring all collaborations are on-brand and goal-oriented
- Interact daily with Expectful followers in comments and DMs
- Become an active contributor and collaborator with the Expectful team
- Host a weekly meeting on lineup and to report on key metrics: follower growth, average likes, engagement %, organic app installs
- You are a culture shifter who wants to change the status quo
- You create and publish creative content that makes people laugh, cry, and shout
- You’re entrepreneurial — you are hungry for constant innovation and growth
- You are fluent in Instagram marketing and metrics
- You have experience with copywriting, photography and/or videography
- Bonus: you’ve built a significant following through social media or blogging, have strong visual design skills, and meditate.
Send your resume and a few paragraphs about why you’d be a great fit to email@example.com.
If we like what we see, we’ll ask you to complete our Social Media Lead Challenge to get a feel for your work.