Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing it into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are expanding our team and looking for our first product manager to join us as we enter a rapid growth phase.
As our first product manager, you will be responsible for working with leadership to set the strategy for and continually improve Expectful’s app and desktop experience. You will be directly responsible for extending a best-in-class product client experience. You will bring analytical and product expertise, an obsession with user experience, and a passion for women’s health. We are a small team with big ambitions, and you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage environment as both a doer and strategist.
The role is remote.
At Expectful you will:
- Set Expectful’s mobile and web product goals and track deliverables
- Grow Expectful’s mobile and web subscribers
- Drive product strategy forward, prioritize major initiatives to increase conversions and engagement across Expectful’s subscriber base.
- Work closely with the management team to co-develop product roadmaps and requirements
- Manage prioritization of product features, bug fixes, and other projects
- Help inform our content roadmap
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities.
- Invest in creating a customer-obsessed culture through research, testing, and internal feedback loops
- Ensure seamless project execution and document learnings for continued growth.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on product flows and aesthetics
What we look for:
- 2-5 years of experience in a Product Management role, 1-3 years of experience in a startup environment
- Parenting experience (TTC, biological, adopted, surrogacy, loss, etc) is a plus.
- Strong experience with increasing subscription conversion and retention.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills – balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be where you excel.
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications.
- Experience with or strong excitement for building a startup from the ground up
- Excellent team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working cross-functionally
- Out-of-the-box thinker who will find creative ways to hit growth targets
- Growth mindset: Commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth. Openness to different ideas, new information, and data
- Problem-solving mindset: Does not wait for others to see or solve problems. From small workflows to big projects, internalized the motto: “if you see something, do something.”
- Ability to thrive in a remote position
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual educational/professional development stipend
- A company with an inspirational vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to email@example.com. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.