Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing them into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are searching for a talented Product Designer to support our team and help us create a supportive space for parents. This role is a part-time position at about 10 hours per month. You will work closely with our Design, Product and Marketing leads to develop and optimize content for our iOS and Android apps, and website. There may also be some light work on marketing assets (email & social).
This role is a part-time contractor position and fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Design intuitive and delightful end-to-end flows that user centric across iOS, Android, and mobile web/web
- Leverage and when needed, add to, Expectful’s existing design systems and standards and assist in contributing to component libraries
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to review product briefs, uncover edge cases and discuss designs/ UX with product and engineering teams
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years design experience at a startup, design agency or other tech company
- Strategic product thinker with experience executing towards product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to users
- Experience designing for applications and software across a variety of platforms
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, and iconography
- Experience with Figma
- Parenting experience is a huge plus (TTC, biological, adopted, surrogacy, loss, etc)
- A high level of emotional intelligence, detail oriented and organized
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to email@example.com. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.