At Expectful we are helping parents raise the healthiest, happiest generation of children this world has ever seen.
We developed the #1 meditation app for fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood and are building on this success by creating the world’s most trusted mindset and education platform for soon-to-be and new parents.
We’re propelled by decades of research that connect a parent’s mind with the health of their baby and are adding to the story by working with universities to study how meditation impacts pregnancy and parenthood.
We are growing rapidly and are searching for a motivated and flexible Operations Lead to own the operations of the company and take over key duties for the CEO. As an operator and implementer, the Operations Lead will handle day-to-day management of a variety of initiatives that ensure operational activities run smoothly and propel Expectful forward.
We’re looking for a GSD (get sh*t done) generalist with a no-task-too-small attitude, superior organization and problem-solving skills.
– Heading up key initiatives that propel the company forward
– Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to them
– Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle competing and evolving priorities
– Track and assign ownership of project level tasks. Communicate with appropriate teammates and leadership regarding status of specific projects
– Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies
– Forecast and manage resourcing projects so a person of the right skillset is available at the right time to complete a task that keeps all milestones on track
– Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
– Maniacal attention to detail
– Ability to manage the successful delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to anticipate upcoming bottlenecks, raise visibility of pending challenges, and recommend solutions
– Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across multiple teams
– Start-up background with “get it done” mentality
– The ability to problem solve and a genuine interest in learning by helping
– Excel wizardry
Expectful is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves on the ground floor of one of the most fun, exciting, and meaningful companies in New York. If you thrive on community and communication, and embracing the unexpected, Expectful just might be the place for you.
Send your resume and a few paragraphs about why you’d be a great fit to email@example.com.