Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing them into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are searching for an organized and adaptable Operations Coordinator to join our team and help us create a supportive space for hopeful, expecting, and new parents. This role is a part-time position for 15-18 hours per week.
The ideal candidate is someone excited to learn new skills, excels at solving problems, and aims to go above and beyond to deliver the best experience to our members. You’ll work closely with our Head of Operations and gain cross functional experience with product, marketing, and content creation leads.
This role is a part-time position and fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Ops to develop, coordinate, launch, and promote our Live Events Calendar and Support Group Program with both event and customer lifecycle marketing
- Coordinate with Expectful’s roster of meditation guides, fitness instructors, and wellness experts to support our content calendar across all platforms.
- Manage customer support experience across platforms (Zendesk, Chat, Instagram, Facebook)
- Collaborate with the Head of Ops, alongside Product and Development teams to develop and maintain accurate and useful customer/product support content.
- Escalate recurring customer issues to the team to develop solutions and integrate customer feedback
- Support member outreach, online surveys, and interviews to keep a pulse on product usage, content ideas, and community feedback.
The best candidates have:
- 2-3 years in administrative, operations, or customer support roles.
- A drive to help and support people.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An obsession with detail.
- Proven team player who collaborates well with other team members solve challenges and move projects forward.
- Must be computer savvy – Candidates with experience using Zendesk and Email Marketing / CRM Software are preferred.
Please send your resume and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to email@example.com. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.