Meditation & Wellness Guide
Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing it into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are expanding our team and looking for Meditation Guides and Content Creators to join us as we enter a rapid growth phase. Join us in creating a movement to change how women experience pregnancy and new motherhood.
This is a contract-based, remote role.
At Expectful, you will:
- Write and record wellness content across a variety of topics related to the wellbeing of hopeful, expecting, and new families
- Collaborate with our content team to align your talents and unique voice with Expectful’s guidelines and standards of excellence
- Work with our team to share your work with our community
- Host community events on the Expectful platform
What we look for:
- You have a wellness certification or experience supporting families along their reproductive journey – whether you’re a meditation guide, yoga teacher, perinatal health educator, or mental health professional.
- You have experience writing and recording audio or video content in the wellness space.
- You’re passionate about our mission to create holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions for women and families
- Parenting experience (TTC, biological, adopted, surrogacy, loss, etc.) is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume, portfolio or work examples, and a brief description of why you’d be an excellent fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this work in your own human voice.