Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing them into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are expanding our team and looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join us as we enter a rapid growth phase. This role will center around email and push notification marketing strategy, with the opportunity to grow across the larger marketing funnel.
Expectful is looking for an insights-driven Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own our CRM, shaping the customer journey and executing programs that increase retention and LTV for our category-defining company that addresses the wellbeing of hopeful, expectant, and new mothers. Join us in creating a movement to change how women experience pregnancy and new motherhood.
We are a small, fully remote team with big ambitions, and you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage environment as both a doer and strategist.
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop and run Expectful CRM messaging strategies to deliver on lower funnel conversion and retention goals for the brand
- Leverage email marketing, push notifications and in-app messages to deliver value to our prospective and existing subscribers
- Own subscriber referral program and additional loyalty strategies that tap into the love of our most active users to drive retention and virality
- Develop and run segmentation strategy across our core journey stages (from fertility to motherhood) and levels of engagement with Expectful
- Balance ownership of topline lifecycle marketing strategy with tactical execution of day-to-day setup and deployment of emails, notifications and messages
Key Campaign Development, Testing & Optimization
- Develop and own message map and consistent testing of SLs, offers and campaigns to deliver higher results
- Own promotional offer strategy across all marketing channels – ensuring the right deals are being sent to the right people and right places
- Support Head of Marketing in leading flow and trigger strategies to win trial subscribers and maintain stickiness of paying users
- Consistently test and validate our offerings against our key segments to find winning strategies with our core consumer
- Work cross-functionally to manage the end-to-end process of bringing messages to life via CRM
- Work closely with our content lead, graphic design support and head of marketing to set up winning campaigns
- Partner with Expectful leaders across varying initiatives such as community, services, meditations, courses and more to bring their goals to life
- Support Head of Marketing and greater team in general marketing initiatives across the business as needed
Analytics + Data
- Consistently use insights and analytics to validate creative ideas, make strategic decisions and iterate on campaigns
- Perform competitive market research to understand messaging effectiveness to evolve our marketing touchpoints
- Report on success of campaigns and tactics against goals and make recommendations for optimizations
The best candidates have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of developing and managing a CRM
- Experience within an app or subscription environment, a plus!
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing email marketing programs (Klayvio preferred)
- Deep understanding of how to map complex triggers, flows and marketing automation strategies
- Skilled in message testing and optimization across subject lines, notifications offers and campaigns
- Obsessed with consumer behavior and how to meet consumer needs with the right message at the right place and time
- Capable of developing topline strategy but also setting up and deploying campaigns at the tactical level
You embody the following:
- Excitement for building a startup from the ground up
- Passion for mental health, wellness and serving women on their journey to to motherhood
- Ability to thrive in a remote-first environment — both independently and collaboratively
- Out-of-the-box thinker who will find creative ways to hit goals
- Hunger to combine data, research, and intuition to determine the type of content that will resonate with the market
- Growth mindset: Openness to different ideas, new information, and lifelong learning
- Problem-solving mindset: one step ahead in proactively delivering solutions, from small workflows to larger projects
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- 401K match
- Paid parental leave
- Healthcare stipend
- Annual educational/professional development stipend
- A company with an inspirational vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and fun to work with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send your resume and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.