Expectful is on a mission to help parents raise the happiest, healthiest generation the world has ever seen. We believe in the power of the mind and it’s ability to help mothers and fathers give their children the best start in life.
We developed the #1 meditation app for fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood and are building on this success by creating the world’s most trusted mindset and education platform for soon-to-be and new parents.
We are growing rapidly and are searching for a passionate Head of Growth to lead acquisition and retention from our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. You will work closely with our Founder & CEO, Data Lead, & Head of Operations to exponentially scale and retain our user base. This role requires skills in marketing, analytics, experimentation, and user insights.
– Own customer acquisition strategy, execution, and growth team recruitment
– Develop growth roadmap to ensure sustainable long-term growth
– Plan, create, implement and oversee digital marketing campaigns, including creative, copy and landing pages
– Own the entire customer acquisition process from agency relationships to asset development
– Collaborate with our team to create dashboards & reporting that track KPIs
– Build out marketing stack that can serve as a foundation to support scale
– Ability to build and lead a digital marketing team
– Proven results in changing the trajectory of a B2C org in a direct response/paid acquisition role
– Experience developing and executing multi-million dollar ad campaigns across channels
– Left and right brained. Comfortable to run sql queries and develop new creative concepts
– Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google & Youtube Ads, Advertising, Customer Acquisition, Cohort Analysis, Analytics and Reporting, Growth Hacking, Cost Measurement, Google Analytics, SQL+BI/data visualization
– Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
– Exceptional attention to detail(s)
– Interested in scaling Everest, not strolling Central Park
– Bonus: A meditation practice and an appreciation for the ways it can benefit someone’s life
– Bonus: Knowledge about pregnancy and/or parenthood
– 3 weeks paid vacation and unlimited unpaid personal time off
– Growth Money: Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit
Send your resume, stats (e.g. budgets managed, results achieved) and a few paragraphs about why you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.