Expectful is on a mission to help parents raise the happiest, healthiest generation the world has ever seen. We believe in the power of the mind and it’s ability to help mothers and fathers give their children the best start in life.
We developed the #1 meditation app for fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood and are building on this success by creating the world’s most trusted mindset and education platform for soon-to-be and new parents.
We’re propelled by decades of research that connect a parent’s mind with the health of their baby and are adding to the story by working with universities to study how meditation impacts pregnancy and parenthood.
We are growing rapidly and are searching for a passionate Head of Growth to lead acquisition and retention from our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. You will work closely with our Founder & CEO, Data Lead, & Head of Operations to exponentially scale and retain our user base. This role requires skills in marketing, analytics, experimentation, and user insights.
– Lead customer acquisition strategy, execution, and growth team recruitment
– Mastermind and execute user growth roadmap
– Plan, create, implement and oversee digital marketing campaigns, including creative, copy and landing pages
– Own the entire customer acquisition process from agency relationships to asset development
– Collaborate with our Head of Data to create dashboards & reporting that track KPIs
– Inform existing data stack to make data driven decisions about cohort & campaign effectiveness across all channels
– 3+ years of experience working in growth
– Ability to build and lead a digital marketing team
– Experience developing and executing multi-million dollar ad campaigns across channels
– Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google & Youtube Ads, Advertising, Customer Acquisition, Cohort Analysis, Analytics and Reporting, Growth Hacking, Cost Measurement, Google Analytics, SQL+BI/data visualization
– Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
– Exceptional attention to detail(s)
– A meditation practice and an appreciation for the ways it can benefit someone’s life
– Knowledge about pregnancy and/or parenthood
– 3 weeks paid vacation and unlimited unpaid personal time off
– Growth Money: Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit
Send your resume and a few paragraphs about why you’d be a great fit to email@example.com.