Head of Community
Expectful is on a mission to make meditation as common prenatal vitamins. We believe in the power of the mind and its ability to help mothers and fathers give their children the best start in life.
We developed the #1 meditation and sleep app for fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood.
We’re propelled by decades of research that connect a parent’s mind with the health of their baby and are adding to the story by working with universities to study how meditation impacts pregnancy and parenthood.
We are searching for a passionate Head of Community to be the face of Expectful. You will work closely with our CEO, Social Media Lead, & Head of Operations to nurture our community of hopeful, pregnant, and new moms (and dads), and develop relationships with our members, influencers and sponsors.
This role requires skills in emotional intelligence, communication (written and verbal), and creativity.
The ideal candidate will be able to work from our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, but we are open to being flexible.
Key pillars of the role:
- Serve as the face of Expectful
- Nurture our community of hopeful, pregnant, and new moms (and dads)
- Host our podcast
- Create content for our social media and email channels
- Build relationships with influencers, industry professionals, & journalists
- Launch giveaways and challenges that drive engagement and revenue
- Stay up to date on industry trends
- Spread the word about Expectful
Best candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to cultivate a large and engaged social media following and engaging content
- A drive to help and support people
- A meditation/ mindfulness practice
- Highly organized
- Parenting experience (TTC, biological, adopted, surrogacy, loss, etc) is a plus
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to email@example.com. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.