Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing it into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are expanding our team and looking for a Data Analyst to join us as we enter a rapid growth phase.
About the role:
Expectful is looking for someone passionate about working at the intersection of user behavior and performance marketing. You will work to identify opportunities within our growth operations, develop analytical approaches to capitalize on them, and share recommendations proactively with the team. You will be a direct contributor to evolving the way we grow Expectful to have a direct impact on how women navigate fertility, pregnancy, and new motherhood.
The role is remote.
You’ll be working on meaningful things like:
- Modeling user Lifetime Value
- Answering business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that drives acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Building data visualizations used by the Growth and Leadership teams
- Designing and interpreting A/B tests to get the most out of our marketing process and creative
- Developing our marketing tools with a focus on creative insight and automation
- Deep understanding of the mobile marketing landscape including Mobile Measurement Partners (MMP), API platforms, and multivariate testing
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Continually trying to improve and grow our performance marketing operations
- Deep diving into user behavior to unlock value for the growth team
- Collaborating across teams in the organization to improve data-driven decision making
What we look for:
- 2+ years writing complex queries in SQL preferably Redshift
- Proficiency in Python and/or statistical modeling
- Attention to detail and proven organization and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly
- An appetite to learn, grow, and take on increasingly more responsibility
- A desire to answer questions that drive business outcomes
- Passion/knowledge of the mobile tech landscape and/or women’s health
It’d be a big plus if you have:
- Previous experience at a startup or mobile B2C/subscription app company
- A passion for improving outcomes for hopeful, expecting, and new parents
- Degree in statistics, economics, math, or a related field
- Experience in Digital Advertising Space
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual educational/professional development stipend
- A company with an inspirational vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to [email protected]. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.