Expectful is a mission-driven, science-based company, that empowers parents to give their children the best start in life.
We developed the #1 meditation app for fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood and are building on this success by creating the world’s most trusted mindset and education platform for soon-to-be and new parents.
We’re propelled by decades of research that connect a parent’s mind with the health of their baby and are adding to the story by working with universities to study how meditation impacts pregnancy and parenthood.
We are growing rapidly and we are searching for an innovative, forward thinking and thoughtful Creative Lead to spearhead our marketing efforts. As our Creative Lead you will spearhead the Company’s voice, messaging, and copy strategy. The right candidate will have experience in integrated digital marketing campaigns and be fluent in social media cross-promotion and advertising.
What Your Day Is Like
- Develop, evolve, and oversee the Expectful voice across customer touch-points including website, app, brand marketing and performance marketing (email, social, etc.).
- Define and lead how our brand comes to life via copy including: the execution of any/all materials requiring copy and the creation of inspiring and unique storytelling moments.
- Develop and evolve copy workflows and processes, as related to copy development, product naming, and company-wide tone-of-voice training.
- Partner closely with key cross-functional stakeholders (digital marketing agency, designer, content team) to evolve and reinforce the Expectful voice.
- Remain on the cutting edge of social media trends and innovations, and implement them according to our target customers.
Best Candidates Will Have
- A drive to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test and learn.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills with the ability to hone brand voice online.
- Experience creating and organizing workflow for digital marketing content.
- Impeccable project management, organization and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively across multiple projects and across multiple teams.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to present and represent concepts and ideas.
- Strong conceptual skills with intuitive knowledge of how copy relates to design, graphics and concept inspiration.
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking abilities with ability/confidence to challenge status quo.
- Exceptional attention to detail(s).
- Understanding of different fields of digital marketing and experience leading digital campaigns.
- 5-10 years relevant digital marketing or other brand building experience.
- BA or Masters in English, Creative Writing (or equivalent).
- Start-up background who can also source images, create gifs, use Photoshop, InDesign, or canva, and edit media.
- Knowledge about pregnancy and/or motherhood.
Expectful is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves on the ground floor of one of the most fun, exciting, and meaningful companies in New York. If you thrive on community and communication, and embracing the unexpected, Expectful just might be the place for you.
Send your resume and a few paragraphs about why you’d be a great fit to [email protected].