Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing them into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
About the role
We are searching for a talented Copywriter to support our team and help us create a supportive space for parents. This role is a contract position at about 32-48 hours per month or roughly 8-12 hours per week. We are looking for a candidate who is available for a 2-3 month initial engagement period with an option to extend.
You will work closely with our Head of Operations and strategists to develop and optimize content for our marketing channels, drip campaigns on email and via push notifications.
This role is a part-time contractor position and fully remote.
What you’d be supporting:
- CRM campaigns with a focus on email and push notifications to convert and engage our audience across the entire customer lifecycle
- Marketing creative such as display units and social ads, web copy, company announcements, etc.
- Adhoc requests for one-off initiatives as needed
Best candidates will have:
- At least 3 years copywriting experience
- Experience with direct marketing
- Parenting experience is a huge plus (TTC, biological, adopted, surrogacy, loss, etc)
- Experience crafting emails that are proven to convert and engage
- Passion and strong excitement to support rigorous a/b testing to optimize copy
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- A drive to help and support people
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio or samples of your writing and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to [email protected]. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.