Reading Time: 10 minutes
Chief Of Staff
Expectful is a mission-driven, science-based company, that empowers parents to give their children the best start in life.
We developed the #1 meditation app for fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood and are building on this success by creating the world’s most trusted mindset and education platform for soon-to-be and new parents.
We’re propelled by decades of research that connect a parent’s mind with the health of their baby and are adding to the story by working with universities to study how meditation impacts pregnancy and parenthood.
We are growing rapidly and are searching for a motivated and flexible Chief of Staff to support our senior leadership team. As a strategist, operator and implementer, the Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of a variety of initiatives allowing the CEO to focus on the vision and growth of the Company.
What Your Day Is Like
- Act as an adviser, proxy, and confidant to the CEO and senior management team. Ensure that the CEO is working on the most important items for the Company.
- Assist the CEO in completing priorities across teams, forward movement on projects and effective decision-making.
- Keep CEO accountable to commitments, while keeping teams accountable to results.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives including presentation development, financial modeling and communications.
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action, keeping CEO open to new ideas and proposals and also delegating new projects to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved.
- Carry out administrative tasks including, but not limited to calendar tasks, booking travel, coordinating office moves, setting meeting agenda’s, preparing for town halls and leadership meetings and conducting requisite follow-up.
Best Candidates Will Have
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field with strong foundation in financial modeling, excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- 3-5+ years experience of exposure to senior level executives.
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Start-up background with “get it done” mentality.
- 2+ years of management consulting.
Expectful is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves on the ground floor of one of the most fun, exciting, and meaningful companies in New York. If you thrive on community and communication, and embracing the unexpected, Expectful just might be the place for you.
Send your resume and a few paragraphs about why you’d be a great fit to email@example.com.
View all Opportunities