Chief of Staff
Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectful’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing them into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
The Chief of Staff hire will champion high-priority growth projects at Expectful. This role will tackle key business priorities that help us achieve the rapid scale required to raise a Series A round. Using strong operational and analytical experience from past environments, this person will tackle key projects instrumental in driving our business forward. We need a critical strategic thinker who can start at 30,000 feet and dive deep into the details to ensure high-quality results.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a “doer” attitude, strong strategic skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
This role is an incredible opportunity for an pre-MBA candidate to gain valuable experience in a high-growth venture-backed start-up focused on women’s health. Our focus is to improve the lives of hopeful, expectant, and new mothers. We are looking for someone who shares this passion.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage important strategic priorities to launch new businesses and achieve rapid growth.
- Working closely with the CEO, Product, & Marketing to measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying new ways to create value to the business
- Develop frameworks to prioritize strategic opportunities that drive high ROI
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Develop, communicate and operate strategic projects while communicating with senior leadership
- Be hard-working and a multi-tasker.
- You’ll be one of the go-to people when the business requires solutions to fire drills.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence/strategy or related experience; high-growth operations or startup experience
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- A “get it done” attitude – bias toward action, great collaboration, and master disambiguation – constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Strong Excel/data management skills
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Along with a competitive salary, and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team, then we’d love to hear from you.
For the right person, we are open to a six-month internship.
Send your resume, portfolio or work examples, and a brief description of why you’d be an excellent fit for the job to [email protected]com. Let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this work in your own human voice.