Brand & Communications Marketing Manager
Expectful is on a mission to become the go-to wellness platform for hopeful, pregnant, and new moms. Expectul’s meditation and sleep platform has already transformed the lives of thousands of expectant and new families. Our vision is to build on this success by broadening Expectful’s offerings and growing it into the go-to wellness resource for anyone in their motherhood journey. Expectful will provide universal access to the holistic, evidence-based wellness solutions that have already helped millions of women worldwide. Join us on our mission to reshape how women access support on their journey to motherhood.
We are expanding our team and looking for a Brand & Communications Marketing Manager to join us as we enter a rapid growth phase.
Have you experienced the challenge of trying to conceive, being pregnant, or a new mother? Are you frustrated with the status quo that women must endure as they enter motherhood? Expectful is looking for a bold and brilliant brand and communications marketer to create a category-defining company that addresses the wellbeing of hopeful, expectant and new mothers. Join us in creating a movement to change how women experience pregnancy and new motherhood.
We are a small team with big ambitions, and you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage environment as both a doer and strategist.
The role is remote.
At Expectful, you will:
- Bring the product to life for the user via storytelling, experiences, programs, and campaigns
- Write! We need a talented writer that craft compelling communictsions across multiple channels
- Develop and execute a content marketing plan across multiple channels
- Work with external agencies and designers to develop content, brand assets, and experiences that delight providers and their clients
- Work closely with our external PR agency on content and communications strategy
- Partner with community team to plan and execute great community events that cater to our existing members and the broader provider community
- Lead launch communications for company announcements
- Grow brand following through content creation, email marketing, and social media
- Cultivate online and offline relationships with influencers in our space
- Perform market research to understand messaging effectiveness to evolve our brand and marketing touchpoints
- 5 to 7 years experience in similar roles
What we look for:
- Parenting experience (TTC, biological, adopted, surrogacy, loss, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with increasing subscription conversion and retention.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills – balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be where you excel.
- History of running A/B tests
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable inisghts
- Experience with or strong excitement for building a startup from the ground up
- Excellent team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working cross-functionally
- Out-of-the-box thinker who will find creative ways to hit growth targets
- Growth mindset: Commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth. Openness to different ideas, new information, and data
- Problem-solving mindset: Does not wait for others to see or solve problems. From small workflows to big projects, internalized the motto: “if you see something, do something.”
- Ability to thrive in a remote position
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual educational/professional development stipend
- A company with an inspirational vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume and a brief description as to why you’d be a great fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your own human voice, let us know what makes you passionate about Expectful and what drew you to this position.